Mathletics | Feedback Forum

Here’s what we’re doing

We’ve got a big year ahead for Mathletics, with some major project initiatives on our Roadmap. We need your help getting us there! 

To make sure Mathletics is meeting teachers' and students' needs, we’ve come up with four key priorities for the next six months.

How you can contribute

Share your thoughts, ideas, expertise and experiences! Here's what we're working on:

Using the forum

You can share an idea, comment on ideas or simply vote on ideas you think are important.  Have general feedback? We'd love to hear it!  Make your voice heard under the 'Suggestions' category.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Assignment results

Once you have set an assignment - it would be great to see the questions they got right and wrong rather than just the percentage.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google Visit the 3P Learning Help Hub
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. I keep accidentally removing a child from a class!

Please get rid of the 'remove from class' button or at least add an 'are you sure' option. I keep doing this when I am trying to remove a child from a group. It is very confusing and frustrating! I am going back to old mathletics purely for this reason.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Feedback on New Version

I cannot find in the new version an option to go to a harder task. It has easier but at the moment I am using the old version to set harder tasks

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Can we have an audio function that reads out questions/words? For dyslexic children and others who can't read.

Can we have an audio function that reads out questions/words? For dyslexic children and others who can't read.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Future-proofing Mathletics

We’re introducing the four Cs to Mathletics– Creative and Critical Thinking, Communication and Collaboration – as well as PSR activities, lessons and games.
    How do you encourage creative thinking in mathematics lessons?

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Mobile Mathletics

We’ll be developing an app for Mathletics that will allow teachers to plan lessons, see how their students are progressing, assign homework and more, whenever and wherever they have a mobile device.
    What feature in Mathletics would you love to be able to use on the go?

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. giving feedback to students

Giving students feedback as a teacher this would be beneficial.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Reassigning tasks should be able to be automatic and score based easily

Setting a score that students must achieve before the task is completed would be great. So tasks would just keep reassigning until they have been completed effectively. Also, the old version of mathletics had the ability to reassign a task for all students who have a score below something, in this one, you have to individually select each score bracket to reassign.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Time

The children were allocated year 1 'time' questions to complete. The hand placement has to be 100% accurate to get an answer correct which can be hard when using the PC's. I'm having questions from parents as while the hands look accurate to them (and me when they've sent pictures), they're getting the question wrong. Is it possible to give a tiny margin for error?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Upgrading student accessibility

We want every student to enjoy Mathletics, so we’re updating the program to meet the standards set by WCAG (website content accessibility guidelines).
    How have you adapted Mathletics to make it work for differently abled students?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. title

I find it odd that when assigning a group to a level i am told what level i have to assign them. in the class/group management page i select my group, then i have to say what year level they are (why?!?!) and then it tells me the only level available to assign to them. Ummm... I have a Y5 class, but there is a wide range of levels within that class - as for every class in the world. so to give my higher mathematicians activities i had to say they were Y7s, just so it would allow me…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. To Mathletics

Your information on how the world works is highly incorrect.
    I got marked incorrect for answers that are completely accurate in the sp chance: are you ready.

1. For the question - how likely is it that I will have a pet tyrannosaurus rex? - I put unlikely, however it is possible that you can genetically recreate a tyrannosaurus rex embryo.

2. For the question - how likely is it that the sun will rise in the morning? - I got highly exasperated at your lack of scientific knowledge!!! When I put impossible you said it was certain!The sun does…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Awful. Just awful.

I've only encountered a few things as user unfriendly as this in my life; government helplines and editing videos on a Mac. There are buttons that don't do anything, things that should be there that aren't and all the help is offered in video meaning I have to watch it all to find out if its helpful or not.

Suggestions: Assign task button next to tasks and courses. Highlight a course and hit delete to delete course. Click on 'Assigned to' to open a drop down to assign course to group or groups.Text help so it can be scanned by…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Australian Curriculum+ Year 3 Test B

In the Australian Curriculum+ Year 3 Test B there is a question that has an error. Please see a screenshot attached. When giving the correct answer it tells students it is wrong and then gives them the answer they gave as the correct answer.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. View

I want to view the "Are you ready" section in trig of the grade 9 course. Cannot view. When students go into it I found it was about bearings , compass and directions.
    many students NOT READY for this BUT can do SINE COS and TAN

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Linear Equations - Checking Solutions not rendering in iPad app

The "Linear Equations - Checking Solutions" activity does not render properly in the mathletics app on the iPad. It is a good activity but in its current form it is unusable.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Moving students between class - one master class with all subclasses on same page

Hi,
    The class creation is really counterintuitive. I occupied most of the PD trying to understand it! If you had a master list where all the sts can sit and all options on where to move them to, this would greatly ease the movement. Also get rid of uni-directional movement. Just have assigned and unassigned. I also don't think there's a need to have student in multiple groups. It just gets confusing.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base